When it comes to creativity and posting it for the world to see, it is of the utmost importance to stay true. Nothing is more important to me than keeping my ethics up to par. After all, I wouldn’t want someone cheating me out of my creativity. There is that golden rule showing up throughout my life, “one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.” The three major ethic rules I am using were brought up in class and I loved them all so I decided to use them. I will expand on them in my own words. As a writer, I will comply to the below ethics.
- Always give credit to photos
- Always give credit to someones personal writings, ideas, research, etc.
- Never misconstrue anyones ideas or opinions
2. Minimize harm
- Have compassion
- Give my best effort and best advice
3. Be accountable
- Fix mistakes if they are found
- Respond to anyones concerns promptly
- The mission of this blog is to help those in the interior design world and I invite any opinions and suggestions